1) Booking payment: The full amount of the activity due by the Client to Quad Bike Safari must be paid 3 (three) days prior to the activity, otherwise Quad Bike Safari may treat the booking as being cancelled by the client. This can vary depending on group size or time of the year.
2) Cancellations by the Client: Cancellation of a booking must be made by e-mail by the person who the activity is booked for and will only take effect once such cancellation has been received by Quad Bike Safari. If the cancellation is received 3 (three) days or more prior to the activity the client will be refunded the cost of the activity less 10% administration fees. If the cancellation is within 3 (three) days of the activity there will be no refund and the activity can be moved or the place can be filled by another participant chosen by the person the activity was booked for.
3) Cancellations by Quad Safari LTD: Quad Bike Safari reserves the right due to weather or any other unavoidable circumstances to cancel the activity. In instances where Quad Bike Safari cannot provide the activity booked, Quad Bike Safari will return to the client all monies paid, which shall constitute the full extent of Quad Bike Safari liability to the Client.
4) Prior to the commencement of the Event the Client and all Participants must sign a disclaimer of liability, the terms of which will be available on request. Until a Participant has signed such disclaimer s/he will not be permitted to participate in the Event.
5) The Hirer (Client) is liable and accepts responsibility for every person/s in his or her party for damages caused by accident or by reckless behavior.(ALL DAMAGES MUST BE PAID FOR IN FULL).For rentals 24hours notice needed for late returns otherwise a full day will be charged.
6) All our tours require participants to be ready to take part in the activity 30 minutes prior to a designated “start-time” to enable a full safety briefing to take place. The time you receive on your confirmation is your “start time” with a recommendation to arrive at our premises 30 minutes prior.
7) All protective clothing must be worn at all times (when on the quad bike).
8) Only one person at any one time is allowed to ride a quad bike.
9) You must pay attention to Quad Bike Safari members of staff and what they say as they are there to ensure your safety as well as that of other riders.
10) Any kind of abusive behavior towards Quad Bike Safari staff or other members on the grounds will not be accepted and we will not hesitate to call for police assistance to have you removed.
11) Quad Bike Safari reserves the right to refuse entry and to terminate any booking at any time. If any person/s appears to be under the influence of alcohol and/or drugs they or their parties booking will automatically be cancelled and payment will be forfeited. Strictly no drugs or alcohol to be brought in to or consumed on our grounds (YOU WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE).
12) The stated duration of the experience is a guide only and may differ slightly depending on experience and ability of the rider/s. Exact timings can also depend on the weather, time of the year and supplier’s capacity. Where the experience is taken as part of a group there may be some waiting time involved.
13) All photographs and descriptions used in our promotional material are only intended to give a general idea of each experience.
14) Respect all others at all times.